Working in education brings its own unique benefits. There are also serious challenges, especially when it comes to retaining and training staff.

 

If you’d like to give your staff the opportunity to realise their potential through a university degree or Initial Teacher Training (ITT), but feel it’s impossible due to a lack of funding or time available to leave work, we’re here to help.

 

We partner with leading universities and teacher training institutions to provide predominately digital degree courses, including MBAs, and Initial Teacher Training – enabling learners to study in the workplace and at home, earning as they learn.

 

Fully-funded by the Apprenticeship Levy, there is no cost involved. If your school is not a levy payer, the government will pay 95% of tuition fees and, if necessary, we’ll assist in sourcing an organisation to help fund the remaining 5%.

We offer:

 

  • Teacher Apprenticeship delivering QTS
  • Chartered Manager Degree BA (Hons)
  • Senior Leaders Master’s Degree (MBA)

 

They are an excellent opportunity for staff to further their career goals, improve school productivity and useful for retention and reward for high fliers.

 

Benefits:

 

  • No cost – fully funded via the Apprenticeship Levy
  • No travel – learners study using an innovative online platform
  • Relevant – content blends pan-industry and sector specific
  • Immediately applicable – learning can be applied to day-to-day role

Best business practice brought to your school

Many of the challenges that school staff are presented with are faced by their peers across all professions. In our Chartered Manager and Master’s degrees we therefore provide evidence-based learning content founded on research and learning from all industries allowing educational professionals to benefit from the broad experience of other sectors about universal subjects ­– including people management, communication and finance.

 

Contextualised content immediately applicable

Alongside the theory, bespoke programmes have been developed by education experts who have a wealth of experience of working in the sector.

With their expert guidance, course content has been made directly relevant and immediately applicable to your educational setting. For busy education professionals who don’t have the luxury of time just to study theory, this is crucial. Through carefully-tailored case studies, exercises and projects, new knowledge and skills can be put into practice as they learn.

The flexible route to Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)

With our Teacher Apprenticeship, meanwhile, we’ve made teacher training as accessible as possible.

Whether the learner is a practising Teaching Assistant, someone employed in a non-teaching role in a school, or a graduate wishing to gain QTS, our flexible online programme enables them to learn in-school and at home, while still earning.

The course covers both academic theory and practice so that these staff can quickly gain the professional knowledge, skills and behaviours required to be an effective and successful teacher.

Teacher Apprenticeship

Find out more about this fully funded route to Qualified Teacher Status and how your school can benefit

Senior Leaders MBA

Find out more about this fully funded degree apprenticeship and how your school can benefit

Chartered Manager BA (Hons)

Find out more about this fully funded degree apprenticeship and how your school can benefit

Course Enquiry Form









*Required field

Programmes tailored for education are a fantastic innovation, especially as they’re funded via the apprenticeship levy.

Brian Lightman, Board member of the Careers and Enterprise Company and former General Secretary of the ASCL

Our School Partners Include

Our School Partners Include

Contact Us







SchoolsUniversitiesCompanies

We will only use the information provided within this form to contact you about our services. We don't share your information with anyone, for more information view our privacy policy.





*Required field











SchoolsUniversitiesCompanies

We will only use the information provided within this form to contact you about our services. We don't share your information with anyone, for more information view our privacy policy.

*Required Field

WordPress Lightbox Plugin