BeReady is the UK’s premier student training provider. We focus on helping students upskill so they can make a seamless transition into the world of work. We run free skills development sessions at schools and colleges, provide free lesson resources and online, accredited training modules.
You may not copy or distribute any of the content on this site for commercial gain. This information should be used for your own personal, non-commercial use. Additionally, pages must not be altered or have logos removed. Changing the pages or using our content in any other product or for any commercial use without the consent of BeReady will be considered a breach of our copyright and may result in legal action.
For permission to use BeReady’s content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All accounts must be registered using a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that emails can be sent to you.
You may have action taken against you if you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a service or annoying others.
You must use registration details which are personal to you and don’t belong to anyone else.
It is your responsibility to keep your password safe and to keep your account details up to date.
Our legal stance
You may not post any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in any of our online communication services. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio. Posting a message with the intention of committing an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
You agree to only post materials to which you have the copyright or other permission to distribute electronically. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe on the rights of third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secrets, privacy, personal, publicity, or proprietary rights.
If you fail to abide by the terms of this policy you will receive a formal warning by email. If you continue to breach these terms after receiving a warning, you will be permanently prohibited from using our services.
When providing educational materials to the BeReady Group the provider of educational materials accepts the following:
- Any content you add or any change that you make to a Support UK Schools or BeReady website will be publicly and permanently available on BeReady Group schools websites.
- BeReady Group is not obliged to publish education materials provided to it.
- None of the sponsors, administrators or anyone else connected with Support UK Schools or BeReady Group in any way whatsoever can be responsible for the appearance of any inaccurate or libelous information in any material provided to it.
- The materials provided is being provided freely, and that no kind of agreement or contract is created between you and the owners or users of the BeReady Group websites , the owners of the servers upon which it is housed, the individual Support UK Schools contributors, any project administrators, sysops or anyone else who is in any way connected with this project or sister projects subject to your claims against them directly. You are being granted a limited license to copy anything from this site; it does not create or imply any contractual or extra-contractual liability on the part of Support UK Schools, BeReady Group or any of its agents, members, organisers or other users.
In return for receiving educational materials from the education community, BeReady Group commits to the following:
- Using reasonable measures to keep your information secure
- Only share your information in limited circumstances, such as to improve the BeReady Group Sites, to comply with the law, or to protect you and others.
- There is no agreement or understanding between you and UK Schools regarding the use or modification of materials freely given as part of the Support UK Schools project beyond the Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA) and the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL).